Terms & Conditions – AmbarHamid.com
(Last Updated: 30th August, 2012)
1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present the Seminar Services to you. By placing an Order, you acknowledge that you have read our Terms and Conditions and agree that the placement of an Order, together with these Terms and Conditions, forms a contract between you and us.
Time and Place
2. Your payment of the Investment to us entitles you to:
(a) attend the Location during the Seminar Hours to receive the Seminar Services;
(b) to receive a copy of the Materials.
3. We may change the Speakers, the Hours, the Dates and/or the Location of the Seminar for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Speakers, Seminar Hours, Dates and/or Location and:
(a) we shall have no liability to you; and
(b) you shall make no claim against us (including for a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the Seminar Services:
(a) the Investment Sum in one lump sum on the placing of the Order by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
(b) if we have agreed that you may pay by Instalment, you must pay each Instalment to us in full and without set off or deduction the Instalment Sum on the Instalment Payment Date.
5. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified in the Order.
6. If you should not pay to us an Instalment Sum by the Instalment Payment Date for that Sum then ALL monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction or counterclaim and without need for further demand.
7. If Payments are not made by the due dates, the ticket may be cancelled and no refund or credit will be given.
8. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us and providing us with their full contact details before the event starts. The new attendee must also meet any relevant pre-course criteria as applicable before the event starts.
Complimentary tickets to any events, including those issued as bonuses when purchasing a main event, may not be transferred either to a new attendee or to an alternative event.
No Cooling Off Period or Refunds
9. Note that there is no cooling off period after placing an Order. If, at any time or for whatever reason, you decide you do not wish to receive the Seminar Services, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement.
10. You acknowledge:
(a) that neither we, any of our representatives or any person we engage to perform the Seminar Services ('Relevant Persons') is an investment advisor or licensed by ASIC or any other governmental authority to provide investment advice;
(b) that the Relevant Persons do not purport to provide investment advice or operate an investment advice business;
(c) we may pay commissions to third parties arising from your entering into this agreement.
Ticket Sale and Resale
11. Event Tickets may not be transferred, be resold, or be offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without the prior written consent of Ambar Hamid. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.